Live Online Training
Date: May 14, 15, & 16, 2024
Time: 8:45am - 4:45pm EST
- Enrollment window closes 48 hours prior to class start.
- Course will be published and able to be viewed one business day in advance to start date.
What you'll learn
In this course, you will learn about planning and designing your solutions with purpose-built Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud databases. The course introduces you to the features and characteristics of each of these databases and shares the design considerations that you should make while using them. By taking this course, you can develop the analytical skills needed to choose the right AWS database for your unique needs.
By the end of the course, you will be able to analyze a business use case, analyze the workload, and assess application requirements to identify and design the most suitable AWS database solution to support your organizational needs.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Summarize the AWS Well-Architected Framework for designing database solutions.
- Choose an appropriate purpose-built database service for a given workload.
- Design a relational database solution to solve a business problem.
- Design a NoSQL database solution to solve a business problem.
- Analyze data from multiple databases to solve a business problem.
- Discuss the security considerations for your database solution.
Planning and Designing Databases on AWS Course Outline
Ready to take your cloud knowledge to the next level? Enroll now.
Who should take this course?
This course is intended for learners in the following roles:
- Solutions architects
- Database architects
We recommend that attendees of this course have:
- Familiarity with AWS database services
- Understanding of database design concepts and/or data modeling for relational or non relational databases
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
- Familiarity with general networking and encryption concepts
- Completion of the digital course Introduction to Building with AWS Databases
Relevant Certification Path
To earn this relevant certification, you will need to take and pass the AWS Certified Database - Specialty exam. The prices for courses do not include exam costs for certifications.
Information and Policy
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Refund requests submitted 72 hours or more prior to class start will result in a full refund.
- Refunds will not be remitted less than 72 hours in advance of class or for non-attendance.