Live Online Training
Date: February 13, 14, & 15, 2024
Time: 8:45am - 4:45pm EST
- Enrollment window closes 48 hours prior to class start.
- Course will be published and able to be viewed one business day in advance to start date.
What you'll learn
This course is for individuals who seek an understanding of how to plan and migrate existing workloads to the AWS Cloud. You will learn about various cloud migration strategies and how to apply each step of the migration process, including portfolio discovery, application migration planning and design, conducting a migration, and post-migration validation and application optimization. Hands-on labs reinforce learning, and each lab is designed to provide you with the understanding and foundation necessary to complete migration tasks in your organization.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Recognize the common business and technical drivers for migrating to the cloud
- Summarize the three phases of a migration and associated objectives, tasks, and stakeholders for each
- Describe AWS architecture, tools, and migration best practices
- Distinguish between the various cloud migration strategies and when each is most appropriate
- Determine an organization’s application migration readiness
- Discover a portfolio and gather data necessary for migration
- Plan and design an application migration strategy
- Perform and validate application migration to the cloud
- Optimize applications and operations after migrating to the cloud
Migrating to AWS Course Outline
Ready to take your cloud knowledge to the next level? Enroll now.
Who should take this course?
This course is intended for:
- Solutions architects
- Software engineers
- IT project managers
- Operation leads
- Other individuals involved in the planning and running of migration projects
We recommend that attendees of this course have:
- Familiarity with enterprise IT infrastructure (hardware and software)
- Completed the AWS Technical Essentials or Architecting on AWS training
- Achieved their AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification (optional)
Information and Policy
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Refund requests submitted 72 hours or more prior to class start will result in a full refund.
- Refunds will not be remitted less than 72 hours in advance of class or for non-attendance.