Live Online Training
Date: March 19, 20, & 21, 2024
Time: 8:45am - 4:45pm EST
- Enrollment window closes 48 hours prior to class start.
- Course will be published and able to be viewed one business day in advance to start date.
What you'll learn
This course teaches you how to use the combination of DevOps cultural philosophies, practices, and tools to increase your organization’s ability to develop, deliver, and maintain applications and services at high velocity on AWS. This course covers Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD), infrastructure as code, microservices, monitoring and logging, and communication and collaboration. Hands-on labs give you experience building and deploying AWS CloudFormation templates and CI/CD pipelines that build and deploy applications on Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), serverless applications, and container-based applications. Labs for multi-pipeline workflows and pipelines that deploy to multiple environments are also included.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Use DevOps best practices to develop, deliver, and maintain applications and services at high velocity on AWS
- List the advantages, roles and responsibilities of small autonomous DevOps teams
- Design and implement an infrastructure on AWS that supports DevOps development projects
- Leverage AWS Cloud9 to write, run and debug your code
- Deploy various environments with AWS CloudFormation
- Host secure, highly scalable, and private Git repositories with AWS CodeCommit
- Integrate Git repositories into CI/CD pipelines
- Automate build, test, and packaging code with AWS CodeBuild
- Securely store and leverage Docker images and integrate them into your CI/CD pipelines
- Build CI/CD pipelines to deploy applications on Amazon EC2, serverless applications, and container-based applications
- Implement common deployment strategies such as “all at once,” “rolling,” and “blue/green”
- Integrate testing and security into CI/CD pipelines
- Monitor applications and environments using AWS tools and technologies
DevOps Engineering on AWS Course Outline
Ready to take your cloud knowledge to the next level? Enroll now.