Live Online Training
Date: March 5, 6, & 7, 2024
Time: 8:45am - 4:45pm EST
- Enrollment window closes 48 hours prior to class start.
- Course will be published and able to be viewed one business day in advance to start date.
What you'll learn
This course introduces you to concepts, strategies, and best practices for designing a cloud-based data warehousing solution using Amazon Redshift, the petabyte-scale data warehouse in AWS. This course demonstrates how to collect, store, and prepare data for the data warehouse by using AWS services such as Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon EMR, Amazon Kinesis, and Amazon S3. Additionally, this course demonstrates how to use Amazon QuickSight to perform analysis on your data.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Discuss the core concepts of data warehousing and the intersection between data warehousing and big data solutions
- Launch an Amazon Redshift cluster and use the components, features, and functionality to implement a data warehouse in the cloud
- Use other AWS data and analytic services, such as Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon EMR, Amazon Kinesis, and Amazon S3, to contribute to the data warehousing solution Architect the data warehouse
- Identify performance issues, optimize queries, and tune the database for better performance
- Use Amazon Redshift Spectrum to analyze data directly from an Amazon S3 bucket
- Use Amazon QuickSight to perform data analysis and visualization tasks against the data warehouse
Data Warehousing on AWS Course Outline
Ready to take your cloud knowledge to the next level? Enroll now.