Live Online Training
Date: November 6, 2023
Time: 8:45 am - 4:45 pm EST
- Enrollment window closes 48 hours prior to class start.
- Course will be published and able to be viewed one business day in advance to start date.
What you'll learn
The AWS Well-Architected Framework helps you make informed decisions about your customers’ architectures cloud-focused way and understand the impact of design decisions. By using the Well-Architected Framework, you will understand the risks in your architecture and ways to mitigate them. This course provides a deep dive into the AWS Well-Architected Framework and its six pillars. This course also covers the Well-Architected review process and using the AWS Well-Architected Tool to complete reviews.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Identify the AWS Well-Architected Framework features, design principles, design pillars, and common uses
- Apply the design principles, key services, and best practices for each pillar of the Well-Architected Framework
- Use the AWS Well-Architected Tool to conduct Well-Architected reviews
AWS Well-Architected Best Practices Course Outline
Ready to take your cloud knowledge to the next level? Enroll now.
Who should take this course?
This course is intended for:
- Solutions architects
- DevOps engineers
- Technical professionals involved in architecting, building, and operating AWS solutions
We recommend that attendees of this course have:
- Knowledge of core AWS services (Course: AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials)
- Knowledge of AWS management interfaces (Course: AWS Technical Essentials)
- Knowledge of core AWS design and architecture (Course: Architecting on AWS)
Get a Completion Certificate
Share your certificate with prospective employers and your professional network on LinkedIn.s)
Information and Policy
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Refund requests submitted 72 hours or more prior to class start will result in a full refund.
- Refunds will not be remitted less than 72 hours in advance of class or for non-attendance.