Live Online Training
Date: January 26, 2024
Time: 10:00am - 6:00pm PST
- Enrollment window closes 48 hours prior to class start.
- Course will be published and able to be viewed one business day in advance to start date.
What you'll learn
This course covers fundamental Amazon Web Services (AWS) security concepts, including AWS access control, data encryption methods, and how to secure network access to your AWS infrastructure. Based on the AWS Shared Responsibility Model, you learn your responsibilities related to implementing security in the AWS Cloud and which security-oriented services are available to you. You also learn why and how the security services help meet the security needs of your organization.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Identify security benefits and responsibilities of using the AWS Cloud.
- Describe the access control and management features of AWS.
- Explain the available methods for encrypting data at rest and in transit.
- Describe how to secure network access to your AWS resources.
- Determine which AWS services can be used for monitoring and incident response.
AWS Security Essentials Course Outline
Ready to take your cloud knowledge to the next level? Enroll now.
Who should take this course?
This course is intended for:
- Security IT business-level professionals interested in cloud security practices
- Security professionals with minimal to no working knowledge of AWS
We recommend that attendees of this course have:
- Working knowledge of IT security practices and infrastructure concepts and familiarity with cloud computing concepts.
Get a Completion Certificate
Share your certificate with prospective employers and your professional network on LinkedIn.s)
Relevant Certification Path
To earn this relevant certification, you will need to take and pass the AWS Certified Security - Specialty exam. The prices for courses do not include exam costs for certifications.
Information and Policy
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Refund requests submitted 72 hours or more prior to class start will result in a full refund.
- Refunds will not be remitted less than 72 hours in advance of class or for non-attendance.