Live Online Training
Date: February 7 & 8, 2024
Time: 8:45am - 4:45pm EST
- Enrollment window closes 48 hours prior to class start.
- Course will be published and able to be viewed one business day in advance to start date.
What you'll learn
In this course, you will learn how finance professionals can use Amazon Web Services (AWS) to adopt cloud in a fiscally responsible manner. You will gain foundational knowledge to help you manage, optimize, and plan cloud spending. You will learn how to influence your organization’s builders to be more accountable and cost-conscious. Finally, you will consider how you can use AWS to innovate in your finance organization.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Define cloud business value
- Estimate costs associated with current and future cloud workloads
- Use tools to report, monitor, allocate, optimize, and plan AWS spend
- Optimize cloud spending and usage through pricing models
- Establish best practices with Cloud Financial Management (CFM) and Cloud Financial
- Operations (Cloud FinOps)
- Implement financial governance and controls
- Drive finance organization innovation
AWS Cloud for Finance Professionals Course Outline
Ready to take your cloud knowledge to the next level? Enroll now.
Who should take this course?
This course is intended for enterprise finance stakeholders who want to learn how to maximize cloud business value, use CFM best practices, and help finance teams innovate with AWS.
We recommend that attendees of this course have:
- Completed Cloud Computing and AWS from AWS Cloud for Finance Professionals
- Attended AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
- Attended AWS Cloud Essentials for Business Leaders
Information and Policy
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Refund requests submitted 72 hours or more prior to class start will result in a full refund.
- Refunds will not be remitted less than 72 hours in advance of class or for non-attendance.