Live Online Training
Dates: March 12, 13, & 14, 2024
Time: 8:45am - 4:45pm EST
- Enrollment window closes 48 hours prior to class start.
- Course will be published and able to be viewed one business day in advance to start date.
What you'll learn
Through a series of use case scenarios and practical learning, you’ll learn to identify services and features to build resilient, secure, and highly available IT solutions in the AWS Cloud. Expert AWS Instructors emphasize best practices using the AWS Well-Architected Framework and guide you through the process of designing optimal IT solutions, based on real-life scenarios. At the end of the course, you’ll practice building a solution and apply what you’ve learned with confidence.
- Identify AWS architecting basic practices
- Identify services and features to build resilient, secure, and highly available IT solutions in the AWS Cloud
- Learn the process of designing optimal IT solutions using the AWS Well-Architected Framework, based on real-life scenarios
- Explore AWS services for account security, networking, compute, storage, databases, monitoring, automation, containers, serverless architecture, edge services, and backup and recovery
- And much more
Architecting on AWS Course Outline
Ready to take your cloud knowledge to the next level? Enroll now.
Get a Completion Certificate
Share your certificate with prospective employers and your professional network on LinkedIn.s)
What experience you'll need
- Taken AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
- Working knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Familiarity with IP addressing
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
Information and Policy
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Refund requests submitted 72 hours or more prior to class start will result in a full refund.
- Refunds will not be remitted less than 72 hours in advance of class or for non-attendance.