Live Online Training
Date: January 16, 17, & 18, 2024
Time: 8:45am - 4:45pm EST
- Enrollment window closes 48 hours prior to class start.
- Course will be published and able to be viewed one business day in advance to start date.
What you'll learn
This course uses the real-world scenario of taking a legacy, on-premises monolithic application and refactoring it into a serverless microservices architecture. This three-day advanced course covers advanced development topics such as architecting for a cloud-native environment; deconstructing on-premises, legacy applications and repackaging them into cloud-based, cloud native architectures; and applying the tenets of the Twelve-Factor Application methodology.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Analyze a monolithic application architecture to determine logical or programmatic break points where the application can be broken up across different AWS services
- Apply Twelve-Factor Application manifesto concepts and steps while migrating from a monolithic architecture
- Recommend the appropriate AWS services to develop a microservices-based cloud-native application
- Use the AWS API, CLI, and SDKs to monitor and manage AWS services
- Migrate a monolithic application to a microservices application using the 6 Rs of migration
- Explain the SysOps and DevOps interdependencies necessary to deploy a microservices application in AWS
Advanced Developing on AWS Course Outline
Ready to take your cloud knowledge to the next level? Enroll now.
Who should take this course?
This course is intended for experienced software developers who are already familiar with AWS services.
We recommend that attendees of this course have:
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Working knowledge of core AWS services and public cloud implementation
- Completion of the Developing on AWS training, and then a minimum of 6 months of application of those concepts in a real-world environment
Information and Policy
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Refund requests submitted 72 hours or more prior to class start will result in a full refund.
- Refunds will not be remitted less than 72 hours in advance of class or for non-attendance.